Colin Campbell and The Shackletons headlined quite the party at Triple Rock Wednesday night and all the kids came out for it. With support from friends’ bands Ping Pong Intermission, Last Import, and Ahem, the audience was dancing all night long. Below are some photos and a notebook dump!? It’s been awhile since I made a list on here!
Random Notebook Dump
- They covered Fidlar and I wish Margie was here
- The teens have gone wild! (Sink or Swim // Ping Pong Intermission)
- Last Import’s drummer is badass
- I know their lead singer from somewhere (Hey grrrl, we stood next to each other at Father John Misty 🙂
- I like girl bands the most always
- indie rock riot grrrl
- “They sound like Spongebob together!” – Jack
- the safari vest man is lip syncing but doesn’t actually know the lyrics….
- Such characters, they have this stage presence thing down pat
- I met a new Sophia tonight, she has witch shoes and likes to dance. Miss my own Sophie
- Safari vest man still has no idea whats going on, asked me how much my camera cost, and is pissed about everyone moshing…?
- majestic headbanger knows all the lyrics
- music video for “Minnesota Girls” !